Welcome!

   Hi my name is Libbie Baughman! Recently I have taken an interest in health, mainly how to keep my body healthy with exercise and proper nutrition. I’ve always loved reading, writing, painting and drawing. I enjoy being transported to different worlds although I do love my own world and life. Something special about me is that I was born and raised in France. My old house was actually turned into an Airbnb! Have a look. I was actually born in the car on the way to the hospital because our village was so far from the city! One of my biggest pet peeves is when people interrupt. I find it so inconsiderate when someone doesn't have the patience to wait their turn. My ultimate goal is to have a Doctorate in Psychology. However, my main goal at present is to do well in school while still maintaining a good lifestyle and good relationships with friends and family.





Comments

  1. Hello Libby, it great to meet you. It cool to hear that you were born and raised in France. It has always been a dream of mine to travel to Paris, France and see the Eiffel Tower. It's also crazy to know that you were born inside your car. Anyways hopefully you accomplish your goal of having a Doctorate in Psychology and good luck this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have been born in France, it must have been interesting there because how seen how France life and I have almost have taken an interest in health. For me, I just wanted to keep myself health so I can live a better and long life. Being born in the car for me was the first h heard of and it must have a crazy experience for you to be born in that way. So far at the present I wanted to work in a quite place so I can finish my assessment for each class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow1 France is very beautiful, I would love to visit it one day. It's good you have taken an interest in health maybe with these blogs you can help give us some helpful tips, I know I need to take better care of myself. You had a very nice house I can see why it's listed on Airbnb. My mother was also born on the way to the hospital it even says the highway she was born on . Good luck with your goal, I'm sure you'll have a successful career .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Libby, it's so cool that you were born and raised in France! It must've been a bit of a change for you coming to the US. Your old house looks beautiful, it looks like a house you'd see in a fairytale! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #5. To buy or not to buy

Entry #8. Breakfast Like a King

Entry #1. Thoughts About Blogs